My Next Move
is to do everything I can to feel fully in control of my future.
You don’t feel glaucoma, but it can damage the nerve responsible for sight — permanently.1
It’s filled with practical ways to help manage your glaucoma.
• One-to-One Support
• Educational Materials
• Reminder Tools
• Savings Card for eligible commercially insured*
- 1. National Eye Institute: Facts About Glaucoma. Accessed at https://www.nei.nih.gov/health/glaucoma/glaucoma_facts 1/26/15.
- 2. American Optometric Association. Glaucoma: How is Glaucoma Treated? http://www.aoa.org/Glaucoma.xml#3. Accessed February 12, 2013.
- 3, 4, 5. Glaucoma Research Foundation, Are You At Risk for Glaucoma?, Accessed at http://www.glaucoma.org/glaucoma/are-you-at-risk-for-glaucoma.php 1/26/15.
- 6. Glaucoma Research Foundation, What is Glaucoma?, What Can I Do To Prevent Glaucoma? Accessed at http://www.glaucoma.org/gleams/what-can-i-do-to-prevent-glaucoma.php on 9/26/14.
*This offer is not valid for patients who are enrolled in Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD, Tricare, or any other government-run or government-sponsored health care program with a pharmacy benefit. See Program Savings Card materials for additional terms and conditions. If you are not eligible for the savings card, you can still enjoy other benefits of the OPENINGS® Patient Support Program.